Friday, September 18, 2009

BONZION'S FOREX TRADING TEST-DRIVE! $9,567 in four days

  1. have always talked about a revolutionary forecasting strategy on this platform, yet many brushed it aside. Now I have decided to post daily trades in ONLINE Forex platforms on this site. Watch my performance against one of the toughest yet most lucrative markets in the world. Below is a picture on my account after yesterday's trading. I only trade 1 hr per day. http://discussions.ghanaweb.com/viewtopic.php?t=79572

3 comments:

  1. Gracefully written information on this blog are going to support me for my coming assignments. Every point was very clear and taught me few new parameters. I would like to use this information in coming future.
    Forex กับ Binary Options

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to find good information from your blog articles.
    giường ngủ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed to thank you for this very good read!! I certainly loved every little bit of it. I've got you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post…
    ghế gỗ giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete